Thursday, September 1, 2016

Three Ingredients ~


Do you like yummy?  And easy?  I have the recipe for you.  We had a potluck at work today and I decided to give it a try.  I doubled the recipe and there was not much left.

1# hot Italian sausage, browned and drained
1 - 8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 jar salsa
Put in crock pot to heat.  Serve with tortilla chips.

I doubled the recipe and used a 24 ounce jar of  medium salsa.  It just gave it a little bite.  (FYI ~ It heated up very quickly in the crockpot.)

Only 8 more days until ~


It seems I have been making stuff forever getting ready for the show.  I have so much more to finish up, rugs to label . . . and then pricing the items.  I find the pricing difficult.

Something new I've been making.  Bracelets made with paisley.  The blueish paisley was purchased at Sauder.  The others are made using vintage paisley.  One just never knows what might sell.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I know many of you are welcoming September ~ but I'm not one of them.  As I've said many times, I wouldn't mind fall if winter did not come afterwards.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

10 comments:

acorn hollow said...

your recipe sounds great I will give it a try next family get together. I love your bracelets I am sure they will sell.
Cathy

Three Sheep Studio said...

Lauren, this looks like an amazing recipe !
Yum.
I hope you do super well at the show.
Take a deep breath and just keep going. These last few days will go fast !
Rose

Julia said...

Lauren, the recipe sounds yummy. Do you crumble the sausage or slice it to add to the mix? I'd like to try this.
Best of luck with your sale. Enjoy your weekend you lucky girl.
Hugs,
Julia

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

bracelets are beautiful Lauren!!!! what a perfect way to showcase the paisley :)
L

Saundra said...

Oh but that dish sounded delish. Pretty bracelets and the blue is a nice addition to the selection. You're so right, one never knows what will sell. Good luck.

Farm Girl said...

Well, I tell you, I have even looked for houses for sale in Ohio. :) I am so tired of heat and all that jazz. I think I might like to try it for awhile. Not to mention I think you live in hooking heaven. I wish I could go see your lovely goodies in person. I did write a Ode to September, I admit. Thank goodness its Friday, I hope yours flies by. Thanks for the recipe too. It sounds wonderful.

marly said...

Finally. Someone on my side of the summer fall debate.

moosecraft said...

Those bracelets are a great way to showcase a piece of paisley! I'm not a fan of winter (especially the "s" word!), but I do enjoy autumn's colors and fresh air and pumpkins! :-)

Merry Wind Farm said...

The paisley necklaces are lovely. Is this the final countdown week for retirement?? Yeah!!!
Melinda

Jennie in GA said...

Love those bracelets!! If you don't sell them all, let me know. Can't wait for an opportunity to try your recipe. Thx for sharing.