Saturday, June 6, 2015

Too Cute Not to Share ~



Marly (thank you) sent this to me and it's also been posted to my Facebook page. 
I just think it's too cute.  I know nothing about Photoshop, but someone else obviously does.
 
I really must head outside and get busy on some yardwork.  It is a beautiful day ~ sunny but only 61* (just a little too cool for my liking).  Here in northern Ohio near the lake, we get these little bugs that look like mosquitos by the millions.  Thankfully they are just an annoyance but when you get near a plant they swarm out and you must remember to keep your mouth shut and exhale. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

9 comments:

The Eveningstitcher said...

That is adorable, Lauren!!! Cute little ladypug!! Hope you're having a good day!

Saundra said...

Cute as the dickens. I pulled some weeds until I got too hot as it got much warmer today, hot enough to cause a thunderstorm or two in the area.

Farm Girl said...

That is a very cute picture. Some one was really good with photoshop.
I wonder what those bugs are? We get so many bugs like that in the spring. Not to bad now. Have a lovely weekend.

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Lauren, I also posted that picture on my FB page, to cute not too. Enjoy outdoors, Blessings Francine.

Unknown said...

Ladypug! I had to laugh, oh so cute!

acorn hollow said...

very cute picture! We are cold here or should I say cool we were under a frost watch last night thankfully we didn't get it but it got to the high 30's, Bugs I am sick of them can't garden with out being plastered with bug stuff.
Cathy

Kim said...

Keep your mouth shut and exhale.......LOL. I'd be in trouble. ;)

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lauren,
Someone has a sense of humor!!! So very cute! Cute as a bug.......with a pug!!! lol
Not a big fan of bugs........of ANY KIND!!!
Maybe you should invest in a mask!!!
Take care!
Warm Hugs~
Julie

Frank RV 12 said...

I have been told before that it IS a good idea to keep my mouth shut sometimes too.