Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bad News ~ Good News

THE BAD NEWS IS...
I didn't get to hook at the library tonight.
I had to work late.
THE GOOD NEWS IS...
I have a job!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
THE BAD NEWS IS...
I'm not done taking down
the Christmas decorations.
It has never taken me this long.
THE GOOD NEWS IS...
If I don't take the big tree down,
it will be all ready for next Christmas.
Just kidding :)
It WILL be down this weekend.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
THE BAD NEWS IS...
Hopscotch is on meds until January 20th
for her infected incision
and her parasites (EEEWWWWW!!!)
THE GOOD NEWS IS...
She has found her forever home.
She will have a pug brother
and a pug sister
and a fenced yard to romp in.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hopscotch loves to flop around the couch
like a fish out of water.

Here she is giving me the ole "stink eye".




THE GOOD NEWS IS...
I have so many wonderful blog readers and followers.
Thank you!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

12 comments:

Kim said...

Lauren,
Those pics of hopscotch are great. Love her "stink eyes" - lol
We are lucky to have jobs, even though sometimes teeny complaints sneak out.
And if it helps, I did find a stray Christmas ornament on a window sill the other day.

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

Hopscotch is so cute!! So glad she found a forever home. I still have a few Christmas things up.

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Love your 'good news/bad news' post!! And so happy Hopscotch has a forever home!! Lots of good people out there! Especially, you!

Julia said...

Lauren, wouldn't hopscotch make a great dog movie star? I can just picture her talking with a New York accent playing the tuff street smart dog part. Don't mind me. It's been snowing and windy all day and I needed some diversion from filing papers for our year end.

I'm glad that she's found a forever home where she can a big safe place to play with other pugs.

I confess that I still have my Christmas village up and that I just put my nativity away this morning. I made myself do it. So you are not alone. JB

acorn hollow said...

So glad hopscotch has a forever home. I feel the same way about my job sometimes (more than I like to admit) My job gets in the way so much. but I am thankful I have a job. My christmas is down but it is all in the upstairs hall waiting for the attic.
cathy

Joanne said...

That's great news that Hopscotch found her forever home! And the Good News Is I have you for a blog friend also!

Doris said...

The bad news is that it snowed Tuesday - The good news is that granson arrived yesterday and cleared drive and car - the good news is that Hopscotch has a forever home Whoopee! The bad news is that you will be lonely - maybe - The good news is that I love your blog!

Tamera's Craft Palace said...

Yay to the job and YAY to Hopscotch finding her forever home!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lauren-So happy that Hopscotch found her forever home! (: And congrats on your new job and those decorations will get put away eventually!(;

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Cute post! So happy to hear that Hopscotch found a forever home. And enjoy your job, they are so hard to come by any more.

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Lauren...CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR JOB!!!!
I love coming to your blog and your sweet pugs are always so entertaining!!!!
Karen

Sheila said...

Hi Lauren,
Loved your post........I finally got my Christmas stuff boxed up today, now my DH has to get it back above the garage. Ohh this year did not feel quite right.