Monday, July 13, 2009

# 2 Bad Boy ~ ~ ~

Here is my #2 Bad Boy...lol! His birth name is Jason, but he simply goes by J (though I still call him Jason most of the time). Since I already posted about his older brother, I don't want him to feel left out. Yeah, right. He'd be MORE than happy if I didn't post this. You can see how happy he is to have his picture taken. (Actually he comes by this justly. I HATE to have my picture taken.)
This was last Halloween. He and his girlfriend Janet (who is absolutely wonderful to his son Jake!!!!) belong to the S.C.A., the Society for Creative Anachronism. It is an international organization dedicated to researching and recreating the arts and skills of pre-17th century Europe. Their "Known World" consists of 19 kingdoms with over 30,000 members worldwide. (For more information, visit www.sca.org.) They dressed up to go trick-or-treating with Jake.
J is such a great Dad. I'm very proud of him!
Here they are last summer being "cool in the pool".
My poor little foster girl Frannie. If it wasn't for bad luck, she'd have no luck at all. She tore her spay incision stitches internally, and ended up with a hernia. They repaired it today. Hopefully this time she can heal without a problem. She is so active and to try to stop her from jumping or climbing stairs will be a challenge for me. I must be more diligent this week than I was last. Wish me luck.
Hopefully tomorrow night I can sneak away for a couple of hours and head to the library to hook with the ladies ~ and hopefully I'll get a few pictures. They are all so talented!
Pug hugs to everyone :)
Lauren

1 comment:

woolwoman said...

poor dear frannie - hope she has a better week - your grandson and son are cute

love your antique fair finds - the wood turned piece is awesome!

Mel